Introduction


Introduction:

My name is Ella Budgett and my candidate number is 8120. The other two candidates I am with in Group 1 are Eleanor Lynch (8450) and Pru Carter-Phillips (8128). Our group photo can be seen on the right. To see my portfolio evidence, please click on the three labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction, and A2 Evaluation.

MiraJax Best Be Believing Music Video

MiraJax Best Be Believing Music Video:

MiraJax- Best Be Believing

Front and Back Digipak

Front and Back Digipak
Front and Back Digipak

Inside Digipak

Inside Digipak
Inside Digipak


Please click this image to enter out site

Sunday 30 October 2016

R+P Post 33: Reflections on my role and contribution during research and planning

During the research and planning stage of creating our music video, I played an active role in all the tasks that we divided between our group. My main jobs were to create the shoot-board for both the rough shoot and real shoot in the studio and to act in the rough shoot narrative which took place on October 24th in Finsbury Park. Along with this, we all attended meetings with each other to track our progress throughout and allocate new roles each week.

To the left is a photo of myself researching album covers that we could take inspiration from for our digipak design. We all took time to research different ideas that we had and then in our meetings we would share what we had found and find a way to incorporate our ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment