Introduction


Introduction:

My name is Ella Budgett and my candidate number is 8120. The other two candidates I am with in Group 1 are Eleanor Lynch (8450) and Pru Carter-Phillips (8128). Our group photo can be seen on the right. To see my portfolio evidence, please click on the three labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction, and A2 Evaluation.

MiraJax Best Be Believing Music Video

MiraJax Best Be Believing Music Video:

MiraJax- Best Be Believing

Front and Back Digipak

Front and Back Digipak
Front and Back Digipak

Inside Digipak

Inside Digipak
Inside Digipak


Please click this image to enter out site

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Evaluation Q1: Did you enjoy the main workshop shoot day? What role(s) did you take? What were your best bits and why?

I thoroughly enjoyed the workshop shoot day mainly due it being so energetic and everyone getting involved in order to create the best video remake that we could. Despite the day getting very tiring towards the end as we had all been dancing and singing for many hours on end, it still proved to be very fun and particularly rewarding when the director, Dom, finally called "And that's a wrap!!"

GIF of Street Taylor

The Taylor roles that I had to play were; Street Taylor, where I had to joke around and shake my hips pretending to be sassy; as well as Band Taylor, where I had to sing into a microphone with a band playing instruments behind me. I also had to be a back up dancer in the Cheerleading, Hip Hop and End Dance scenes. I enjoyed being Taylor as it meant I had to create an alter ego and work on my confidence in front of the camera, which is something I lacked before the shoot.

I particularly enjoyed playing the Street Taylor because it was funny having to create facial expressions that matched those of Taylor in the real music video and dancing badly on purpose to fit the theme that Taylor can't dance but takes the mick out of herself anyway!


Time lapse of workshop day to show how chaotic and busy it was. The lighting setup is also clearly shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment